Show link

Hey there and welcome to the show.
I hope you enjoy browsing through the many wonderful bears offered for adoption and maybe even one or two may find their forever home with you.

If you fall in love with any of my creations but they have already been adopted please don't hesitate to contact me as I might be able to make you one the same or similar.

Cheers Lyn

All enquiries or to join my mailing list contact me at lynparkerbears@gmail.com

Bluebelle

"Bluebelle"   5" - 12.5cm

Made from Sassy and vintage upholstery fabric Bluebelle looks through English glass eyes with shading and whites.
She features both needle and scissor sculpted facial details and has an embroidered nose.
Filled with premium polyester and stainless shot she has rather large feet with pulled toes.
Bluebell's top is part of her body constructions and is finished with hand crochet lace trim.









$130 + Postage